seo tips and tricks
today i show you seo tips and tricks .how to get a better idea about seo tips and tricks
An HTML TITLE tag is place inside the head tag. The page title (not to be puzzled with the
heading for a page) is what is displayed in the heading bar of your browser window,and is
also what is displayed when you bookmark a page or put into your browser Favorites.
This is the one position on a webpage where your keywords MUST be present. Correctly use
of keywords in the title of each page of your website is awfully important to Google –
particularly for the homepage. If you do nonentity else to optimize your site, memorize to
do this! seo tips and tricks
There are some label of a webpage:
- The title shouldn’t more than about 9 words or 60 word.
- Use keywords by the side of a very cavity of the title.
- Do not include your company name in the title if not your company name is very well known.
offensive or nonexistent use of titles in webpages keeps more websites out of top rankings
on Google than any other issue except perchance for a lack of relevant content on a page
or a require of quality links from other websites that summit to your site.
Best Strategy for Creating Titles
There are some best practices you should follow for creating titles on pages:
- every page should have a unique title.
- If practical, try to include your Primary Keyword Phrase in every title of each page.
- start on the title of your home page with your Primary Keyword Phrase, followed by
your best negligible Keyword Phrases.
- employ more exact variations to your Primary Keyword Phrase on your precise
product, repair, or content pages.
- If you must hold your company name, put it at the end of the title.
- Use the greatest form, plural or singular, for your keywords based on what WordTracker
says is searched on more often.
- Do not overdo it – do not replicate your keywords more than 2 to 3 times in the title.
- Make sure the <title> tag is the first part in the <head> section of your page
Dont forget to share this post on